NXS 3.95% 36.5¢ next science limited

What's going on with NXS, page-3

1. 17,759 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3700
    I’m so sorry to read your tale Jed and wish it had worked out better than it has so far, and still hope that it will.
    My investment used to be a lot larger than it is now with some sold at loss and some - happily for me - for profit.
    Currently more loss than profit on balance particularly adding in the ‘on paper’ figures.
    Like you I like the product a lot.

The wording on that replacement notice about Judith was specific she was going before June 30 [ref].
    Also like you, I think there’s been a sub text there all along, as there has been with much of the doings here.
    I think she *will* go and then there *will* be change - but which way?

As for the millions that Lang Walker has been sinking into it …. Perhaps for him the point (at one level) is that it has been a useful loss-making investment?
    There’s also the unhappily divorced inventor dumping his shares and, by one account, rolling his whisky bottles down the hall over there in Florida or wherever where the whole thing sounds very incestuous and a bit creepy.

Sadly the company is so much controlled by so few.
    https://www.marketindex.com.au/asx/nxs says at the last report there were less than 7,000 shareholders and only 127 of those hold more than 100,001 shares (an amount currently valued at $53,053).

Most of the really big holders are company executives!
    The Lang Walker group holds 38.90%!

And the much-maligned Matthew Myntti had sold almost 13 million shares on March 7 of this year.
    - Is he still selling? Have the ranks closed against him and there’s been a decision made by the owner’s club here that the price will go nowhere until he is completely out?​

Sadly, Jed, with the balance of power held by such an incestuous group I truly believe that the company is going through the motions of being a public one whilst actually being run to private agendas and timelines.

When Judith is out she will make a final director’s notice (at last notice, according to that link, she held 6.42 million of them) and then she goes ‘off the radar’.
    I expect she will want to sell those shares, or at least some of them for much higher than current prices.

And so things may turn to the upside ?
    But that’s just a random theory based on wondering if her stating so long ago( - in May 2022 -), and so firmly that she would go, but not until June 29 at latest was a private message to Myntti that he would NOT be getting any chances to sell in the next year and longer at anything beyond the prices she and her cronies determined?

who knows?
    And good luck!
    And, as said, I think the product deserves better!

cheers
    Last edited by sabine: 23/05/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NXS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
36.5¢
Change
-0.015(3.95%)
Mkt cap ! $107.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
37.5¢ 37.5¢ 35.5¢ $13.95K 37.60K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 5815 37.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
38.0¢ 44416 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.14am 14/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
36.5¢
  Change
-0.015 ( 2.67 %)
Open High Low Volume
37.0¢ 37.0¢ 36.0¢ 1476
Last updated 11.14am 14/05/2024 ?
NXS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.