MAE 0.00% 0.0¢ marion energy limited

KiwiKarlos, the reason I'm sticking by MAE is that they're...

1. 2,257 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 409
    KiwiKarlos, the reason I'm sticking by MAE is that they're playing in the right space (gas prices continue to rocket) and production is finally happening and can only get better. I would exit if this was an exploration company several years away from producing anything. Essentially the fundamentals are good. I have no doubt that management is made up of good people who understand the industry (they all have many years experience in the gas industry). I suspect that underestimated the geographic difficulties of the rockies which explains delays etc. But they're approach to communications could be much better - whilst legally they have an obligation to inform the market on anything "material", in these circumstances I would be more inclined to underpromise and overdeliver. But as I have said before, and notwithstanding my frustrations, good news is not far off. But our patience will be tested again as I'm not expecting anything exciting in the next week's quarterly report. Hopefully I'm mistaken.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MAE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.