MAE 0.00% 0.0¢ marion energy limited

whats going on with sp, page-12

1. 8,606 Posts.
    Well you guys are on your own now.
    Given that fellow shareholders (questionable), such as yourselves, are more intent on down grading the company and continually reiterating your DAILY NEGATIVE POSTS on mae, its not hard to notice your veiled ramping efforts, which are in turn causing the SP problems.

There is daily baiting and rubbish flowing out of some keyboards from people who have obviously NO connection to any top ten shareholders nor any knowledge of whats going on with mae as we speak.

I do have connections to 2 top ten shareholders, regular hour long technical conversations (weekly at least) with 2 Directors in 2 different countries and a very good idea of whats going on.

Hearing you beat on about things like you have some inside undersatnding tells me you are simply feeding the market with rubbish and i consider it ramping. Why? Your self instigated cross examination.

Some of us know whats going on,
    Some of us wonder whats going on,
    And some of us will wonder what has happened after the horse has bolted.

Hence i dedicate this post to my pulling the plug today and yesterday with my several hundred thousand shares in the name of games, like the ones you guys are playing, that are doing nothing but posting propaganda in a single post - down ramping marion based on total rubbish while at the same time promoting another in a veiled attempt to disseminate misinformation and negativity.

My shares will be gone today and i hope you find another person to keep you informed other than SUSPENDED and supposedly "in the know" misinformers.

And with that, i hope your shareprice does what you need it to do to keep you satisfied - even though some of us feel you dont hold anything in your hand by way of marion shares.

Good luck and thanks.

My avge price was 34 centsw so it doesnt make a difference to me. I hope your rmping circle of like minded make-beleive identities are rewarded for your efforts.
    At best if you own shares, you're foolish for damaging and rubishing them, at best you're escaping further humility from people who DO know whats going on with marion.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MAE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.