SYA 5.26% 3.6¢ sayona mining limited

These guys have a better chance than most of the “lifestyle”...

1. 313 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 11

These guys have a better chance than most of the “lifestyle” exploration companies listed on the ASX.

1) They already have a mineable resource in Canada which is waiting for environmental permitting before moving forward. This is a major hurdle as it’s in a French part of Canada and those guys are slightly more vocal about preserving their pristine environment than the cattle farmers in the pilbara are.

2) they have the same team that brought Altura into production getting things going. This is my major reason for investing. These guys get things done...although they did lose the PLS tennament to PLS while they haggled with the previous owner over the price of the lease.

3) the fact that they aren’t pumping loads of releases out onto the market and are being careful and methodical about the process also gives me confidence that they ARE intent on moving dirt and not just talking about it and raising.

Mining is a slow process. These guys are doing the right things to get lithium out of the ground within the contraignst they have.

I hope......hahahahaga

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.6¢
Change
-0.002(5.26%)
Mkt cap ! $370.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.7¢ 3.7¢ 3.5¢ $2.158M 59.44M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 2625000 3.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.7¢ 5881377 21
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.