URM 0.00% 8.5¢ uramet minerals limited

I have the feeling that URM are competently run by geo's. I hope...

1. 522 Posts.
    I have the feeling that URM are competently run by geo's. I hope not geared to continous exploration but finding something that measures up commecially and get it into production. I am a person who pays attention to the 'style' of the communications of the company.

Their Alice Springs preso showed that to me and I heard the CEO streamed and that gave me a good commercial feeling.

I think that from what they disclosed from initial field work in their last Announcement that having tracked over 20 kms, they know they have something special. We have to be patient for the next 12 months till all the initial geological work is complete and they then undertake their considered drilling of the targets they believe best.

I can't wait really, I am quite excited by this company and their licenses and the potential of those. There's also the drilling in the Zn/Pb Box Hill site that might be completed by now...this could be substantial. Certainly it was expressed at surface so maybe not of 300m depth odd, before you hit the sweet spot of mineralisation - as often seems that case in NT, see Westgold for instance.

There's Uranium as well...but both Lead/Zinc are in the doldrums price wise (short term I believe), and Uranium at US$55-60 is hadly setting the world on fire, presently - it will of course, but that's several years away IMO. Should they hit Copper along with the drilling for Zn/Pb at Box Hill, we would have something very interesting. If they are close to completing the drilling at Box Hill, we're probably 10-12 weeks away from assay results are we?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add URM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.