WBT 0.77% $1.93 weebit nano ltd

Whats going on with this little fella, page-35

1. 13,667 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1290
    It definitely could be anything. After reading through the threads I could see that many investors were hung up on market cap for RAD. I actually think they are still low atm and could easily double or go three fold in quick time which is why I hold. I also believe something happened with Fib? I don't really care about the Fib debacle and I wish any investor the best. He will probably make a packet and I just want to join the ride.

My main concern is whether or not the tech behind the company has merit and I really believe Weebits Reram has merit. IMO they have the only available Reram tech at this stage to compete with Micron and Sonys Reram product. I like the fact their tech can be used on multiple devices worldwide and will be sort after by very large manufacturers. That's the space I want to be involved in. I believe RAD's diluted cap atm is roughly 90 million and that's with the public offer dilution shares included. Fib believed they can get 10 cents for the public offer? I think so too if they can show some progress in their discussions with leading manufacturers. They could do something similar to what POK was able to do. This tech vend has closer similarities to those of RYG and AZK. Forget about the others.

RYG is currently flying and has a fully diluted cap over 110 million? They are looking to move a lot higher based off information released prior to Fridays close.

AZK had its run and went to a market cap close to 300 million at one point and now is floating around 170 million? So what's the deal with crucifying RAD for its current market cap? If you want 30/40 million caps then go invest in other recent RTO's..take VPC for example. That touched an estimated 47 million market cap and is showing very slow growth over 3 years worth of financials.

RAD, RYG, BRN these type of companies can all play a major part in the future of technology and IoT. They all have the potential to lock in deals with majors and that means $$. Good luck all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WBT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.93
Change
-0.015(0.77%)
Mkt cap ! $364.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.98 $2.05 $1.93 $1.615M 818.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 6900 $1.93

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.95 5000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WBT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.