BIG 0.00% $2.22 big un limited

whats going on with this share, page-7

1. 8,080 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 385
    Tend to agree wholeheartedly with you thenameis !

Yes far too many expecting the share to be hopping around like popcorn. While we would all like to see the share price rising and rising the reality is a little more constrained.

RAU has a lot of potential growth prospect. It is more than just a spec stock now in my view. It is a "pgp" stock.

It is beyond the stage of searching around to establish itself ( a real spec) and now has a few things cooking but nothing actually on the boil yet. So it is what I like to view it as - a pgp.

The tin mining announcement is one of the things that is on the stove and being checked for cookability. So while we hungry shareholders wait in anticipation and sniff the air for whiffs of aroma - we still have to wait.

Similarly, the gold mining options up in FNQ and at Amayapampa. Exciting and tantalising if they get to feasibility and then beyond that but at the moment it is still wait and see.

Burraga and the Chinese. Yeah another one on the stove and starting to steam lightly perhaps. But that is a slow cooker I think. Got a lot of proving up to be done there. Must have a check of those items in various announcement that were highlighted earlier on by ........ who was it ... ah ..... cb ? Was that you cb ? Have to check back.

So yes I am quite happy to see the sp sitting around where I am comfortable with it. About 8.5 cents is fine by me at this stage. No dramas. No need for hype. Just a sensible level as far as I can see.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BIG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.