EDM 0.00% 0.1¢ eldore mining corporation limited

whats going on with volume, page-3

1. 4,287 Posts.
    Hi Waynecat

The most recent placement was at 1.3 for I think 255 mil shares. Prior to that it was (I think) 1.1. This is in a holding pattern as psk said till news which should put a rocket under it.
    I took the time to speak to AH (for what its worth) and he said first thing is to get shareholder approval for acquisition which by the sound of it is just be a formality.
    AH is off to london next week to finalise terms for the mine purchase. He couldn't stress enough the point that end user customers approached him and want the copper. He was of the firm belief that on shareholder approval the mine would be operating within 90 days and would increase output to 200,000 tonnes per annum. Lets say copper is even at $8000 per tonne thats 8000 x 200,000 over a 20 year mine life that is 16000000. Obviously we need to factor in capex and opex. The market will rerate WHEN they see the financing and offtake agreement which should be in the next few weeks. Of note is the market was asleep with the bakina faso results as it looks as though they have hit the mother load along 10 kilometres of strike just in one small area. Is this being manipulated??? Who knows, a profit is a profit but with png, bf and what looks to be an outstanding copper asset this will be heavily rerated.

PG

On another note, Python, you may find this of interest. I asked about jorc inferred and indicated to which AH responded (my words) we have got lots of the good stuff and it gets better the deeper we go. They aren't allowed to say officially as it is not jorc compliant. I reread the ann and edm have done everything short of saying they are sitting on a monster deposit. Patience will pay handsomely on this one

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EDM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.