VXL 0.00% 11.5¢ valence industries limited

What's going on with VXL?, page-18

1. 1,531 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 265
    Where would I find this report in commsec, was it for day in isolation or over what timframe was this day referenced against? This is what commsec said on volume for today:

"Today's volume was heavier than usual, trading 180.9K shares, versus an average of 150.9K shares per day during the last twelve months. The On Balance Volume indicator (OBV) is bullish. The slope of the indicator is positive and suggests that buyers are presently more active than sellers"

I don't care much for technicals but this sounds contradictory. However for clarity this is against rolling 12mth assessment and the OBV is negative on a sub 4mth timeframe.

If we had insiders knowing something was wrong, volume would not be a few 100k shares of variable trade sizes but a churn of millions with a sizable drop. They bail at any cost to escape the malaise before the bad news drops. To me this is more some, probably with larger holdings, calling it quits as they have become disenfranchised. Maybe I'm wrong and someone(s) with lots of shares has secret information they have been able to keep quiet, despite the company leaking it to them to begin with, so that they are afforded significant time to dispose of their holdings in an orderly manner.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VXL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.