SPM 0.00% 2.2¢ speewah metals ltd

what's going on?worse than watching paint dry, page-14

1. 5,789 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3677
    Well ajdm123,

I might as well ring the company and tell them not to bother doing any drilling because you already know that there is nothing there.

By the way do some research and look how Sandfire had been searching for years and were down to their last few pennies before they found one of the biggest copper discoveries in Australia.

Thank god you weren't around to advice them.
    They might have walked away with nothing.

I am not suggesting SPM is going to find another Sandfire like discovery but for you to say that they will find only poor grades of copper and gold before they have even drilled is a harsh statement.

Gee, and you say I am out of touch.

Many shareholders would have sold Sandfire at 15c because they thought like you and wished now they hadn't.

WE all know they have a world class asset in Vanadium/titanium but if they can't find a joint partner to help finance it then it obviously becomes difficult.
    So the company is not sitting on their hands and doing nothing.
    There is plenty of ground that suggests from rock chip samples that there could be gold and copper.

Why would you not do some drilling to see what you might find. That's how discoveries are made mate.

If every junior company thought like you, there would not be any discoveries - Period.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.