MOS 0.00% 16.5¢ mosaic oil nl

the payments to directors and placement to directors got a very...

1. 8,589 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2848
    the payments to directors and placement to directors got a very long workout at the AGM.
    the payments to Ngyuen was explained, and related to an emplyment contract entered into years before.
    in the 2008 a/cs i think it showed a payment of $800k to Ngyuen, but that related to the contract for the earlier 3 years (but lumped into 1 year).

The salary paid to Alex Parks is low by market standards. I can tell you for a fact, that $400k for an MD of a coy generating $m in t/o, with assets in $m, is not much today.
    If you want a good comparison, just have a look at the salaries being sucked out of Icon Energy (for years)!

Whether Parks is worth that salary - only time will tell.

Westhx, forget about the salary issue - thats not the problem with MOS.

The market simply does not appreciate the cash generating potential of MOS, and the assets it has.
    Thats the fault of the Board - and I am getting really p***-off with the Board.
    I think we need some renewal.

I did some calcs a while back - i think MOS has like 3.8c cash p/s, and the infrastrure was worth 4c (???) p/s - and thats not taking into a/c all its producing assets and cash flow!

So if you are buying in under 10c, you are getting a mighty cheap share wish I had more money!

cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MOS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.