AXM 0.00% 1.1¢ apex minerals nl

what's going on?, page-11

1. 86 Posts.
    is it a dud? thats your opinion only.

My opinion is that it can be turned around - however I have doubts on when/if the changes made will take an effect (or more specifically, it's too late for these changes to make effect)

not a chemist/met so can't comment on the bug plant - but agree on the high cost due to it's peculiarity. Got different views on the UG though. There's many deeper and older that are still producing.

Also agree with the ease of operation - perhaps those (ie HC readers & investors) not familiar with mining should try to understand that each mine is different and theres a lot more than tonnes & grade involved.

Will it 'kill the pig'? My sincere apologies. I'll rephrase that to 'I think Apex finally is in the paddock with a pig in it, so there's a chance we might have pork one night'
    Is there plenty of gold - definitely. As an optimist there has to be plenty more to find and Apex's geos seem to have the measure of Wiluna there. As a pessimist....???
    Could it make money - Yes. When? Thats the million dollar question that no-one knows.
    Will it be a hard operation with low margins - Yes - unless they do some surface exploration and find a pit or two to fill the mill.

Again, is it a dud?
    I dont think a 5 (or whatever) million oz ore system is a dud. It's about getting the right structure (mining, milling, business case) to making a buck out of the system. Have Apex got the right structure?? That my friends, is the 2nd million dollar question.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AXM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.