AWC 1.75% $1.69 alumina limited

what's going on, page-19

1. 2,498 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 126
    If DOW keeps going up which it looks quite possible I can see AWC going towards 2.
    The bottom of this correction feels like already formed and I took a nice size of AWC in the mid 1.55s and now waiting for more confirmation before toping up....chart looks good
    and sentiment in market has improved so we just need more stability and strength in DOW.
    Amazing to see agency like MOODY dongrading Greek bonds and Nomura saying Chinese property market is going to crash quickly and down by more than 20%.......hmmmmm.....like to know who are these so CALLED EXPERTS.......claiming with authority..........would that be possible that these bodies are having their own agenda?????? and man do we really need
    these organisation to tell the world of their oppinion....
    yes sir after all these are only oppinion.....the same....during GFC1 that USA was going to crash etc etc...now data coming from USA showing a strong rebound in US economy????
    Can't underestimate human strength or any nation strength in
    their ability and determination to solve problems....they will overcome problem as always throughout history that is why we are still here.....Europe will be fine at the end!!

Cheers,

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AWC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.69
Change
-0.030(1.75%)
Mkt cap ! $4.889B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.67 $1.70 $1.65 $26.22M 15.62M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 171428 $1.68

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.69 105452 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AWC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.