AWC 1.75% $1.69 alumina limited

steve,Points taken lots of truth in what you are...

1. 2,498 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 126
    steve,

Points taken lots of truth in what you are saying......but
    we are traders aiming at short term to medium term judgement
    and at one point or other we have to make a move.
    We put on a trade with the best strategy one has and if we are wrong then we are wrong and we will get out....there are only two outcomes right move is profit...wrong move a loss......
    Long term in the world no one knows.....traders we make a move based on what we understand....ultimately we don't care too much as long as we make profit.....trading is the ultimate form of capitalism.
    If I am wrong then I will take short positions and it is no difference for us the vultures.....long or short are the same.
    We will always have problems in the world but it is no problem if those situation bring you profits.....I am talking stricly as a trader....because profit is the only reason we trade.......
    I took a trade on AWC at mid 1.55s and took risk based on what you see on my last post so far it is a profit on paper which can turn into a loss or grow into a bigger profit
    if I am proven wrong I will get out and take a loss.
    If I am right I will ride the wave or increase my position and take profit when the time comes.....
    Either way we make a move....just like charts we traders can see the same chart yet come out with different understanding....we see market and totaly take opposite moves and unfortunately we make money on others loss.....
    if evrybody agrees on everything then no one will ever make any money.....stock market players will always have two opposite views.

Cheers,

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AWC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.69
Change
-0.030(1.75%)
Mkt cap ! $4.889B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.67 $1.70 $1.65 $26.22M 15.62M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 171428 $1.68

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.69 105452 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AWC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.