AQX 0.00% 0.6¢ alice queen limited

LandslideI think the comment by James is very pertinent and...

1. 155 Posts.
    Landslide

I think the comment by James is very pertinent and useful to current and potential shareholders. In the current climate and at the rate the CUU share price is falling the timeframe before results are likely is particularly important. I would like to think those results will be good however past results do not support this hope.

I do not believe SK have made such a small investment in CUU for the purpose of financial reward through a gain in share price. Share price performance and stability is a very good performance indicator of a public company and its management. When the share price falls by such a huge proportion it is particularly alarming to investors. Unfortunately this drop in share price cannot be attributed to the financial climate as can be seen with other similar companies. Larger companies such as SK will likely cut their losses and distance themselves from a company that does not convey confidence.

You mentioned JV talks in your post. I assume you are talking about the QLD gold operation. I have another posting of today where I am seeking further information on this issue. On the basis of past results only I cannot see how this project could be presented as viable to a potential JV partner. If you can assist with information in this area that would be great

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AQX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.146M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.6¢ 0.6¢ 0.6¢ $809 134.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
15 5772571 0.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.7¢ 1325000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.07pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AQX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.