AQX 0.00% 0.6¢ alice queen limited

I am interested to know why the comments of James1212 have been...

1. 155 Posts.
    I am interested to know why the comments of James1212 have been labelled as pessimistic. They seem entirely valid to me.

I am also interested in the constant references to SK Energy/SK Australia. These references all suggest that SK will be the saviour of CUU and that somehow their involvement in this company detracts from the catastrophic fall in share price. Perhaps we should be considering the miniscule investment of SK when compared to their value. We could also consider why SK have not increased their investment and other parties who have enjoyed substantially larger investment. We should also consider how much longer a SK is likely to support CUU in light of the return on their investment so far.

We should also consider that the same parties that promote CUU have been doing so over a long period that has seen monumental falls in share price. It is difficult to take this promotion seriously when no valid reasons have been provided for a fall from $0.031 to $0.009. Without a valid explanation for this fall I can see no reason to believe the price will not fall further.

It would seem to me that if CUU do not do something dramatic very quickly the share price is likely to plummet.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AQX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.146M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.6¢ 0.6¢ 0.6¢ $809 134.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
15 5772571 0.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.7¢ 1325000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.07pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AQX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.