GGP 0.00% 0.6¢ golden gate petroleum ltd

whats going on?, page-32

1. 8,095 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 385
    ".......but I think this is a bit of a case of people losing patience."

I would go along with that burlay.

I think there is an element of disenchantment surrounding GGP right at the moment.
    And it is understandably so.

After all there was a general build up of anticipation sevral months ago or really from December 2009.

Fausse Point was the beginning of the anticipatory phase. A strike which became a mystery strike. How big was it going to be ?
    But it dragged on with no firm information.

Then came the announcements about several wells to be drilled and it was going to be bang, bang, bang. The news was supposedly going to becoming thick and fast.

But complications and slowing of activity and then dubious results from Fausse Point have all had the effect of taking the lustre of what was supposed to be a brilliant lot of activity.

So instead of surfing along on a series of successful waves of results shareholders and punters alike have been left wallowing in a rather indecisive tidal ebb and flow.

However,as you say burlay, there are still projects to get some clear news on and if a series of good news statements comes out then sentiment could easily turn more positive.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GGP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.