AJA 0.00% $7.23 astro japan property group

Hi Snowfree.I will probably not sell everything, but ATM AJA is...

1. 1,752 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Hi Snowfree.

I will probably not sell everything, but ATM AJA is not meeting my investment objectives, Yes dividend looked good but the total return was less attractive after taking in account SP drop of almost 20% in my case on average cost of my parcel,over the period of the investment.

The reduction in distribution payout did not help. So I decided not to send anymore good money after bad.

I will monitor AJA and might increase my holding in future but at this stage this bot activity is getting on my nerves. Since AJA is not in top 200 on ASX I can not use them as collateral for my other activities such as option trading.
    Trying to buy or sell a bigger parcel is a chore, market depth is abysmal. I was hoping for a takeover from a bigger trust that wants to go international, but that did not eventuate, Japan RE still has not started to rise or at least stay put.

For my super trust I need some income and some growth or good income and stable SP or really high dividend in which case i do not mind the SP going down a bit .

With TLS shares I can get some more income or some insurance of SP using options. But with AJA I am at the mercy of the bots. And i do not like it one bit.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.