ICN 0.00% 0.6¢ icon energy limited

Gassed, Below thre is the part of your post that did draw my...

1. 24,386 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 176
    Gassed,

Below thre is the part of your post that did draw my attention to it, and comments are inserted in between:

Icon is an optimistic company, with an optimistic MD and mostly optimistic shareholders.

That could be a little dangerous at time. For, a little pessimism is at times needed to keep a certain balance on the subject of over optimism.

We have just started to do what we invested in this company to do, DRILL HOLES, and hope to find gas, lots of it. The rig starts moving today and this will be the start of our next 6 months of excitement. Unlike our "peers", we have clearly defined targets to aim at, Stanwell and The China LNG GSA. So, every "successful" discovery, or, every successful "deal" is an immediate "win". Not like finding something and then having to go through the long process of finding someone to buy it. IF we find something, we know it is sold!!!!

You are spot on, on that. And IMO it is a position that many company would love to be in. Knowing that once the product has been made available it is already sold, and without having the need to be looking for a market to place it, it is an ace up anyone's sleeve.
    That part Gassed, is worth a very good TU for bringing it in the open and to anyone's notice/attention.

Good luck all,

Buddy

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ICN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.