ICN 0.00% 0.6¢ icon energy limited

I am a long term holder an been on ICN since the start. I cannot...

1. 328 Posts.
    I am a long term holder an been on ICN since the start. I cannot believe the state of our message board an the damage that has been done by either the biggest down ramper I have ever seen on HC or just someone that has got a bone to pick at.

I love the being in a country that we can say what we wish; still many of us have put hard erned dollars into this stock and they are paying off now to us.

Let's talk about the company now, the future an what we are trying to do.

I have big dollars involved here. If I lose out at the end of the day, well that is my fault for investing in such a speckie; but I certainly do not like seeing ICN that is trying to do something outside the circle, fail due to negative talking of very few. Negative views are great and I like reading them now; but a psyhyciatric assessment for buying some stock? Come on, we do our research and buy an sell to our personal thoughts an needs. I think things are now over the top an we just need to get to the facts an the future of what we are trying to do.

I most likely will be moderated for this post; still, go back over the years an see how many posts I have done on ICN. Too see such downgrading with out me saying anything, goes against my grain.

Let's talk about the drilling an what is on the books now.

Companies can change; it is called progress an I hope that is what we are trying to do now

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ICN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.