ICN 0.00% 0.6¢ icon energy limited

I'm with you there Katok. But, when we look back over the past...

1. 21,434 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2097
    I'm with you there Katok. But, when we look back over the past 12 months, the nay sayers have certainly been given enough ammunition to shoot all that crap at the company and some have taken advantage of it (the kick a man while he is down theory.) And no news is bad news for shareholders and also gives many the opportunity to "create" their own news (misinformation).
    BUT, I am now anticipating a continual run of "news" for the next 4 years, starting in a matter of days with the commencement of a drilling date, eventhough THAT rain could still be a delaying factor, and from then on it will be all systems go.
    You will then find that the nay sayers can no longer accuse management of doing nothing and will see them gradually leave the forum with their tails between their legs. I am a very long term holder also and these next few weeks and months should give us all that we have been so patient to see happen.
    For the RJ knockers, I agree with you too, this is his moment in the sun and he must now prove that he can deliver what should be a company making opportunity that all of his "peers" would give their right arm for. I'm sure he will.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ICN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.