LYC 1.30% $7.61 lynas rare earths limited

what's going on?, page-120

1. 3,839 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 191
    Take a look at the daily OHLC chart, look up bearish triangle patterns, and see if you can spot one before the drop. Wasn't me who said bet the charts didn't show anything! They are certainly not perfect, but then clearly nothing is, or we would not be having this discussion (or quarrel if you like).

As a long term buyer, can I ask why you were so riled by my post? The damage to the SP had already taken place as well. As a LT buyer you must surely be happy with the drop as you can now buy more at a cheaper price. If not, you should possibly change your sentiment to something more befitting your nerves.Take a look at the daily OHLC chart, look up bearish triangle patterns, and see if you can spot one before the drop. Wasn't me who said bet the charts didn't show anything! They are certainly not perfect, but then clearly nothing is, or we would not be having this discussion (or quarrel if you like).

As a long term buyer, can I ask why you were so riled by my post? The damage to the SP had already taken place as well. As a LT buyer you must surely be happy with the drop as you can now buy more at a cheaper price. If not, you should possibly change your sentiment to something more befitting your nerves.
    Take a look at the daily OHLC chart, look up bearish triangle patterns, and see if you can spot one before the drop. Wasn't me who said bet the charts didn't show anything! They are certainly not perfect, but then clearly nothing is, or we would not be having this discussion (or quarrel if you like).

As a long term buyer, can I ask why you were so riled by my post? The damage to the SP had already taken place as well. As a LT buyer you must surely be happy with the drop as you can now buy more at a cheaper price. If not, you should possibly change your sentiment to something more befitting your nerves.Take a look at the daily OHLC chart, look up bearish triangle patterns, and see if you can spot one before the drop. Wasn't me who said bet the charts didn't show anything! They are certainly not perfect, but then clearly nothing is, or we would not be having this discussion (or quarrel if you like).

As a long term buyer, can I ask why you were so riled by my post? The damage to the SP had already taken place as well. As a LT buyer you must surely be happy with the drop as you can now buy more at a cheaper price. If not, you should possibly change your sentiment to something more befitting your nerves.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.