LYC 0.66% $6.06 lynas rare earths limited

'Well, as someone who has a friend involved with lyc, I believe...

1. 12,085 Posts.
    'Well, as someone who has a friend involved with lyc, I believe the daily charts showed a possible bearish triangle (lower highs, level lows) before the dump. So yes, maybe the charts did show something'

I agree the charts showed weakness, a lower gravitating price represented with lower lows, lower highs and low volume. I guess your post was the last 'I told you so' someone could bare. No shut showed the potential for a 14.5c gap down on opening with a 28c negative move on extremely high volume within the hour, or was it half an hour. The price was slammed around harder than a ball in a squash court. It wasn't the work of precision charting. The last few weeks had extremely positive chart interpretations, I don't dispute that. Today was a scant story with a calculated Algo/short play, not that I'm crying about that. Many times I have expressed my balanced views on Algos and shorts, positive. My only point about shorting has been that maybe a limit of, say, 20% and a fee paid for my stock being used. But that's a separate issue and I'm not discussing that on this forum.

The reference to your friend. What's that about? You share an office. Do you work for them also? Or do they do some sort of out source work which is related to who you work for? Which ever way, what's the info on LYC, pending it's not classified or defamatory?

Yes, I'm long term. It doesn't mean I jump in at every raped price level to average down. I have a spread trading stategy and need to trade other stocks also. LYC is a locked position and I'm happy to sit.

No intent towards 'quarrelling'. Anyway, good fortune with hour strategy.

And don't repeat the text several times. I understand the first time.
    Sorry if any offense was caused, not my intent.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.