HAW 1.43% 7.1¢ hawthorn resources limited

whats going on, page-75

1. 337 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 17
    Every one has an opinion on what is what at the moment, and for all it is worth I shall throw my hat in the ring also. IMHO nothing will progress in the public domain until the results are in on the latest round of drilling. Forget the NEWCO ( Gold off shoot), LCY/NMDC and other interested parties. No one will commit to any thing until the due diligence has been done on the latest round of drilling.
    Yes there is a hell of a lot of financial turmoil at the present time, but life goes on. The eventual astute buyer of the HAW share in the MT Bevan I/O project will be well aware of all this and know that the world still needs I/O in all future developments. In response to the majors (BHP & RIO) cutting back on development of future projects, this is just them making a statement about the inept government we currently have in place. Bottom line is that this resouce is there and with the lead in time to realize it's full potential there is a huge upside.
    I can see HAW taking a little cash of any deal and putting it in the NEWCO, therefore negating the need to do do a Public Offering, which will enhance the new company greatly.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HAW (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.1¢
Change
0.001(1.43%)
Mkt cap ! $23.78M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.0¢ 7.1¢ 6.9¢ $8.499K 121.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 41750 6.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.1¢ 10000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.34pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HAW (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.