HOG 0.00% 0.3¢ hawkley oil and gas limited

what's going on?, page-2

1. 219 Posts.
    Sure it is... bears cash out for probably a loss in market correction times and v bad sentiment. Picking a winner in the ST is v tough.

HOG made 2.3 ish M last month... better the months before. For my money I did expect them to be higher than 3 Mil sales by now. Management made it seem like an easy task. SO I gather LT holders have no real trust in what Management believe are their targets. As we were meant to be over 4 MIL target on the one production Well. Yet I agree they should be holding back on cashing in what in the ground till Plant built and we get instant near 20% profit margin to bottom line.

Also the Drop in oil\gas directly affects us and every oiler.

Having said the above it a potentially huge gain oil speccie. As we do have underlying income of most likely 30 MIL plus this year 2012 not including any gain. Plenty of upside and growth... it a great deal risk reward wise. The market will see the 50+c potential again as all sentiment increases IMO.

The story makes great sense in that they capping production until Plant all done to make a far better bottom line. Short term pin prick for long term gains IMO.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HOG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.