THB 6.06% 3.1¢ thunderbird resources limited

I just stepped out of my hole for a minute to check out the...

1. jhu
    504 Posts.
    I just stepped out of my hole for a minute to check out the sunshine.

Considering this objectively, could it be the case of some insiders taking advantge of the long awaited JORC to be announced. Maybe, howevere if it were the case the timing would result in an investigation by ASIC. That is, to announce a JORC straight after (the day after) the closing of the rights issue, considering drafts would have been floating around prior to the completion, could have ASIC investigating VOR and its directors.

IMO a classic bear trap. This has been done a couple of times in the recent past, once when KN "resigned" and the second time prior to the rights issue.

Everyone is is waiting on the edge of their seats for the JORC to be announced and in an illiquid stock you get get a bit of excitment happening by sending the price up, this then results in more buying activity and sellers selling into it. The opposite to the strategy of shorting.

On a side note:

One thing that is supprising is that VOR has not made a positive announcement regarding the number of options the directors took up. Notwithstanding that they would be still running the numbers to work out what Garrision is required to take as a sub-underwriter I would have thought that they would have been telling the market how much they are supporting the company.

Anyway, back to my hole until the JORC is released.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add THB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.1¢
Change
-0.002(6.06%)
Mkt cap ! $5.728M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.1¢ 3.1¢ 2.8¢ $19.93K 662.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 428245 3.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.2¢ 30000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.50pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
THB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.