RIM 17.2% 3.4¢ rimfire pacific mining limited

what's going on?, page-13

1. 12,454 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 265
    Jimmypossum,

I missed your post of "several weeks ago" as I have been overseas for the last 8 weeks. What you said about you "suggesting" that silver was predominant at Roadside had me scratching my head! So I went back and checked your post:

On Nov 23rd you wrote:
    "Perhaps this is a precursor to drill assays from the roadside area being predominantly Ag as opposed to AU from the deeper RC holes. Again I would consider what is not being said more than what is being said ... am thinking the SP may retreat a bit. If the Assay results are predominantly Ag then not sure what the outcome would be with the SP considering the promotional aspect by the Company for Au."

You imply that the company has "promoted" Roadside as a AU prospect, as apposed to AG. However just before I left on holiday, I distinctly remember reading the OPPOSITE!!! So I checked ...

On October 10 (6 weeks BEFORE your post), the company wrote this:
    "The Roadside Area is interesting, as it was always noted as a high silver dominant area, based on early auger results, and the subsequent 2011 RC drilling. Accordingly, it was a delight to see silver values for hole Fi 212 around the 600g/t level coincident with the excellent gold intersection there."

So your "suggestion" of silver being dominant at Roadside, made on November 23, was something that myself and many other investors were ALREADY aware of, as the company had informed us many weeks before that!

Interestingly they also added:
    "Roadside Area drill hole Fi 212, has produced the highest grade intersections for both Gold and Silver seen to date within the Sorpresa Project at any location
    * 14m @ 24.4g/t Au from 26m, including 2m @ 118g/t Au
    * 26m @ 154.6g/t silver(Ag)from 14m, including 4m @ 592g/t silver(Ag)"

Not bad for what they have ALWAYS thought was a predominately silver area! And might I add, absolutely brilliant for "greenfields" drilling - I shouldn't need to explain why!

As for the arsenic ... I have seen no indication in any report why this should be an issue. If any serious investors have a concern over this, one phone call to John Kaminsky will allay their fears. John is a Chemist, and will is very able to answer the question!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RIM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.4¢
Change
0.005(17.2%)
Mkt cap ! $78.00M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.0¢ 3.4¢ 3.0¢ $95.05K 3.032M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 498898 3.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.4¢ 211524 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RIM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.