MLA 0.00% 8.5¢ medical australia limited

I concur with viney and imspartacus with my comments....As a...

1. 27 Posts.
    I concur with viney and imspartacus with my comments....
    As a large shareholder in Medical Australia I have watched with interest over several years, during which time there have been numerous positive and exciting announcements on a very regular basis.
    At the time of the recent management changes, following the departure of the then incumbent CEO, it was announced that with a new management team in place the business would motor ahead to greater things.
    At that time the share price was 40c today it is 15c, during which time we have heard nothing whatsoever about the business.
    With Jeremy Delk on board, a senior manager with an impeccable track record, all have remained silent, and I am confused and extremely disappointed with the current state of affairs, in what was a fast growing company, with a portfolio of technically superior and innovative products with massive sales potential in a multi-billion dollar international market.
    As a spectator who sees more of the game than the players, with close on thirty years business experience at senior management and board level, I feel well qualified to comment accordingly.
    So gentlemen fingers out, thinking caps on, and let us the shareholders know, what on earth is going on before it is too late. I for one need to hear something positive pretty soon, to help me and others regain confidence in the potential of Medical Australia and those tasked with making things happen.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MLA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.