AVQ 0.00% 2.5¢ axiom mining limited

Whats going on???, page-3

1. 3,715 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1876
    Issue with Axiom is
    A/ The incompetence of the SIG and there is still no indication of any permits in the near future as they have many other issues on their plate. Difficult time for a under resourced government.
    B/ Axiom itself.
    The excuse given to shers insto's and potential JVers and backers is that this managements cashburn is due to running a mining co......crap on !!!!!
    RM dose NOT run a mining co. He runs a capital raising vehicle and has done for years. Axiom have never mined, the BOD do not have mining production experience nor trained expertice. RM is not a miner nor has had any experience in production mining. The aim and objectives with this BOD is to have their snouts firmly in the trough and will defend their opulance under any circumstances.
    More grubby convertable notes last month at huge dilution to the poor shers whilst these BOD rape the bank accounts.
    Who's to say that these con note don't get redeemed and reissued at twice the dilution like the last con notes. There is no corporate governance with this management and the shers are the last to know. Ref ASX Prospectus warning.
    I very much doubt this greed will change when permits are awarded.
    SJ is touching economics only (1.5mt saprolite @ 3m seams) and uniformity will be an issue with grade control so Axiom really needs K back. (8-9mt sapralite @ 6-7m seams) When this happens is a good time to exit. When will this happen. Not for some time yet. SJ will only really pay of Axiom accumulated debt and CAPEX in the first few years.....Oh and the BOD opulance.
    My issue is this BOD have shown pure greed and lack of leadership at shers expense and have known since September 2015 that permts for Isabel will take years.
    Ref: COA 15th October 2015. Direct discusion with Coordinator and advising both SMM and AVQ.
    Why did Vivian leave???
    Enough from me
    Cheers and GL with your investment.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVQ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.