AVQ 0.00% 2.5¢ axiom mining limited

Whats going on???, page-4

1. 5,165 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3132
    Been a long road - I remember working when Solomons Islands coup occurred - back in early 2000s ? That's now more than 15 years ago therefore ?
    Found this link :
    http://www.sibconline.com.sb/un-backs-solomon-islands-for-a-brighter-future/

And there is a link to the few weeks ago announcement that Solomon Islander people will now have more say in who mines their land / terms of agreements , and just be heard , have their opinions and wishes taken into account . ( think that news already here ? But worthwhile googling for local news reporting

I think with Axiom , more than nearly any other share company - at point where everyone must feel like praying that please , please , they work through , hoping decide finally in favour of Axiom to grant full mining licences over the deposits , and this be best for the local SI people also .

It's about time things moved forwards - starting a brighter future for all . Certainly be excellent for the government too , generate real incomes, work and more prosperity.

But .. like all , we Wait - still .
    Considering the local political situation - if we were on the ground - we may be far more understanding .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVQ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.