WMC 0.00% 20.5¢ wiluna mining corporation limited.

Whats going on?, page-43

1. 1,034 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 20
    hear hear sergeant. stocks are an educated gamble. you win some you lose some but having all this "expert" opinion based on hindsight really is quite boring. There were those canning this back when it was .5c and it multi bagged. I believe they will get this back on track IMHO but FFS do your research as opposed to listening to the verbaling from both the for and against. Carry on. Back on the topic this site is intended however,
    Its all there, they've gone in a little blind and naive being first time producers. (Ironic as that is I could cast that stone at myself) They were tracking ok based on the goals they kicked on the way. They were sitting on a huge resource unbeknown to them as they were coal miners and perhaps (Im not educated enough to know if principally being a coal miner is different to being a gold miner) but they changed gear when coal collapsed and gold ran. They stole the processing facility, they really did, they wouldn't be this far along if not for that and they'd still be building a plant or carting to another plant which would have resulted in great share dilution as opposed to processing their own. The quarterly if its based on achievable outcomes has this going green for the LT. All crystal ball I know,,,,, but based on fact which is all you can go on I like it still and its cheap based on fact

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WMC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.