FAR 0.00% 52.0¢ far limited

I'm so pleased that you have got that off your chest! The stock...

1. 4,719 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 559
    I'm so pleased that you have got that off your chest! The stock market can be a fickle mistress.

You are entirely correct. Cujo, Spylord, Swerdna, Cosmo and lets not forget Black Italian - he of the phases of the moon strategy - have contributed so much to this forum. I, as a holder, am forever in their debt.

Kimbo (apparently on an enforced leave of absence) should not be forgotten either. His witty one liners certainly raised the bar in these otherwise tedious discussions.

Their objective, quantifiable analysis has been invaluable indeed. As has yours.

Their consensus appears to be that one should sell at the earliest opportunity. Another trading day approaches on the morrow and, given your sentiments, I wish you godspeed dear friend.

Back to what you said.
    My observation is that most O&G Companies have fared very badly over the last few years. I'm surprised to hear that "There will rarely be such a bullish investment term for oil shares as the last 2 years" but I'm pleased that you have access to some that have risen 500% to 1000%. I'm puzzled as to why you stick with this "turd" when you have these other wonderful opportunities to explore.

On the other hand......

I read FAR's announcements
    I read the quality posts provided by so many (they know who they are)
    I read the rubbish as well. It provides a laugh. And thank you again for yours.
    I see the possibilities (probabilities), weigh the upside v the downside and I stay firmly in this camp.
    I don't like the SP
    There is an opportunity cost
    I think that we have very good management (I'd still like to see paycuts )
    On balance, Risk v reward - I'm definitely in for the ride.
    If it went to 5c tomorrow? Barring negative news. I'd stay in.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
52.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $48.05M
Open High Low Value Volume
52.0¢ 53.5¢ 52.0¢ $17.03K 32.56K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 10069 52.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
54.0¢ 22471 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.03pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.