ARV 0.00% 1.0¢ artemis resources limited

What's going on?, page-27

1. 1,361 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 142
    So the same old story every time the stock goes for a run . People try and talk Artemis down and it happens every single time without fail......entertaining.

Ok so the credibility raises its head again , for those concerned please give me what your so concerned about and don't even mention BM ...we all know where he stands .
    # There is a shareholder with around 13% (which isn't hard with a stock like this ) and he or they have been around for how long ?? 5-10 years? go check some big name stocks and let me know what names you pull out.
    # DL ....made his name getting start up stocks some value , has ability to raise money (that is what business man do) has had wins and loses but all part of the game . Found oil in England and had doubters....how's that going ? looking pretty good from what I hear and how are those share prices going for those companies ? . The novo clan say he backed out of the original jv deal ....false and if anyone knows how a jv or any land deal works if someone wants in the first question you ask is what are you offering....novo/QH wrote up a proposal and then artemis review it and put there proposal forward .....this is what was done , nothing wrong here.....remember its Artemis land not Novo , Artemis could of very easily said no if they wanted to . The JV is the best thing that happened to ARV , haven't spent a cent yet and the stock has gone from nothing to a high of .405, its also the best thing that happened to Novo plus the other players because without it the stocks will still be 7c or 1c for the others.
    DL has played this the right way ,has actually protected shareholders and understands the risk in over selling this at a early stage considering the other land holdings and potential of ARV.
    #Novo ....lol . I will leave it at that around the way they try and do business at times . Those that know will understand. Was around 68c and most people didn't even know it existed ,the only thing going for it is the conglomerate gold play. Trades in a gold mad stock exchange and open to much more funds than the ASX. Needs this to be a lot bigger than what ARV need but like all we have our fingers crossed that it is.
    #KL ....Mid tier gold producer .....plenty of those around and nothing special ....what was there profit last year ? wants to be a player in the Pilbara gold and getting in early .

Then you get crap saying Australian mining/investment credibility is no good etc etc ........where the hell did that come from ? a Canadian lol. The Australian names involved in mining the Pilbara would make eric sprotts bank balance look like ash tray money . NST is a good bet if I was looking at a mid tier ......I wouldn't be surprised if DL does some dealings with Bill on this.

End of the day you can deep dive into management etc etc and you will always find dirt on something . As a share holder I have made money and good money at that with arv . Would I like to have ARV at $5 ? hell yeah but from the start I knew it would take time and the grades will need to start coming out before big investment in Australia starts ......turn the clock back 12-18 months and see how far arv has come. Remember when people were saying 50c would be a good take over deal? would you do that now? no way .

The ARV board has just added another member that has deep pockets and more connections in the banking world that you could poke a stick at and people are not happy ? really? ....why? because he don't have a yank or Canadian name.......

Anyway that's my spill . Good luck to HOA share holders with no JORC ........real smart and people are complaining about DL . pfft

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $19.16M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.1¢ 1.0¢ $4.205K 418.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
21 5354641 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 1448072 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.54pm 17/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ARV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.