SBM 16.7% 24.5¢ st barbara limited

whats going on, page-5

1. 4,242 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 19
    I am a holder too, and it is quite frustrating.

Remember there is a whole new generation of market analysts, whom did not experience the 1970's early 80's Gold Bull run, and believe that Gold is a barbaric relic, and will not touch it with a barge pole.

Economic conditions today are far worse than they were then, so the old timers state, read Marc Faber, Paul Van Eeden, Doug casey, they can see the writing on the wall, and are predicting Gold Silver to Blast off.

Most companies not rising in shareprice to any significant degree, some exceptions Trafford TRF to name one. Even PSV, CTO and others retreated today.

I believe when Gold goes to the highs last year and stays there for a while, then we will see some action everybody will start taking notice, and fund managers need to take notice.

This is the wall of worry stage, the markets are not here nor there. However read above , when the mania stage comes, hold on to your seatbelts.

DO NOT LOSE COURAGE PEOPLE, POSTION YOURSELVES NOW IN GOLDIES AND SILVER STOCKS AND SOME PHYSICAL GOLD AND SILVER.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SBM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
24.5¢
Change
0.035(16.7%)
Mkt cap ! $200.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
22.0¢ 24.5¢ 21.8¢ $2.535M 10.81M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 100000 24.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
24.5¢ 927311 17
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SBM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.