SBM 1.41% 35.0¢ st barbara limited

whats going on, page-6

1. 1,242 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    As I think I've said before on the SBM thread, the way it is behaving now, is exactly the way it's always behaved, since I began trading it in 2004. I mean, check out its chart - since its high of .75 in mid May 06, it's been zigging and zagging in what looks like a huge pennant formation.

Put simply, for whatever reason, nomatter the POG or the news, SBM is the most contrary, capricious, b!tch of a stock I've known.

I can't count the number of times it has sat sulking in it's own little pool of red in a sea of green. and I tear my hair out, and scream at the screen, then shuffle through all the announcements and there's never a coherent reason.

And then, when the screen is awash with red, plunging to the pits, it'll be gaily sailing upward, a joyful little spot of green, singing to itself as it has it's own little celebration - and again, I look for the reasons and there are none.

It's just one of those strange ones ...

One good thing though ... I mentioned the pennant formation before, which has been forming since early May last year ... perhaps it indicates the approach of a breakout ... who knows ...anything is possible with this stock.

I hold .... I like a bit of adrenalin .... .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SBM (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.