ICG 0.00% 0.8¢ inca minerals limited

What's going on

1. 1,471 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 311
    I don't understand I mean after reading this you just gotta wonder what's going on. Inca and South32 have reached agreement on all material terms and conditions of the draft Agreement and, subject only to a final legal review of the EIA in Peru, both parties have confirmed their intention to execute the final Agreement on or before 29 March 2019.Importantly, execution of the Agreement enables South32-funded exploration to begin at Riqueza possibly as early as April 2019. To that end, Inca ground crew will mobilise this month and the camp, though maintained throughout negotiations, will be readied for use.“With the material terms and conditions of the earn-in Agreement now settled, the pathway is clear for South32-funded exploration to commence at Riqueza” says Inca’s Managing Director, Mr Ross Brown. “It is a very welcomed outcome and a tremendous step forward in the pursuit of potential tier-1 deposits at Riqueza.Investigation of the many top priority geophysics targets will be highly anticipated.”

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ICG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.438M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.8¢ 0.8¢ $4.21K 526.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 1242857 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 1677291 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ICG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.