JMS 3.13% 31.0¢ jupiter mines limited.

whats going on

1. 412 Posts.
    Just a small rant.

Unlike some I was lucky enough to get into JMS when it was below 15 cents. Since its high I have sold more than 3/4 of my holding. So while I have made a considerable profit, I am still very disappointed.

What is going on with this company. The results from MT Mason and Beasely are good. Yet here we are, with no announcement if drilling at MT Mason/Ida has re-commenced, no comment on the arrest rumours, a Ur announcement which lacks any detail at all (btw.. wtf is JMS getting involved with Ur in the first place), and turned down MOU with Chinese steel companys.

This company seems to have no direction. They appear to be running around like a chook with its head cut off. Its so disappointing, a good resource (especially considering the low MC) managed by fools, is my take on JMS.

With a semi decent management JMS is a $50M+ MC stock as it now stands, I truely believe that.

Like many others, I agree its time D&D were kicked out. Their handling of this compnay has now gone beyond a joke. How anyway could have stuffed up a company with the Iron ore grades that JMS found is beyound me (remember i am saying JMS should be $50M.. not $500M). But D&D have.

Just a very disappointing situation.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add JMS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
31.0¢
Change
-0.010(3.13%)
Mkt cap ! $607.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
32.0¢ 32.0¢ 31.0¢ $282.6K 902.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 56152 31.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
31.5¢ 57901 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
JMS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.