TZL 0.00% 2.5¢ tz limited

i am m new to tz and have been readibg a lot of the research on...

1. 95 Posts.
    i am m new to tz and have been readibg a lot of the research on here. its great so thanks to kpool amex hamando touchingclot and glyco and others

i am sad to see the insults being directed at each other as we are all holders and sgould have more rspect

touchingcloth although your posts are very interesting anf thank you for research i think people do not appreciate it. but you should ignore them but please try not to react and swear as you are better than this

inevstor you are very rude and arrogant. you should be grateful to read other posts and if you do not like them you can disagree and show your analysis but you do not.why not?

dabestforever, you are disgusting and should go away for a long time until you know how to respect people. amex, kpool etc take time to post and you are very rude.

i see you are knew to hotcopper so maybe you are still learning social etiqette. so i will forgive you.

i hope this is the end of the matter

one thing i also noticed is when a stock may do well many people try to make it look bad and dont like the price to advacnce . very strange.

thank you again

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TZL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.414M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 48571 2.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.7¢ 125000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 23/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TZL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.