EVZ 3.33% 15.5¢ evz limited

whats going on, page-3

1. 3,627 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 775
    General de-risking has seen prices and price targets of small cap stock fall much more than the larger ones. Especially ones considered high risk with little operational or earnings history.

Interest rate rises has caused caution among construction related stocks also.

Companies with high gearing levels have also been hit hard:
    Check: http://www.compareshare s.com.au/wise18.php
    "This spending spree has seen debt levels rise and total debt to equity stands at a dizzy 110%. However most of this debt is in the form of short term trade payables, and when excluded, long term debt to equity stands at a modest rate of 27%. Undoubtedly a significant amount of cash flows will be directed to paying down the $17m of payables due in the coming year, however the boost to earnings from recent acquisitions should more than compensate"

Overall I think the concern in this company is over-done and it is trading at bargin prices now. However there just seems to be alot keener sellers than buyers at the moment. Looks to me like one or more funds has decided to sell and they are doning it regardless of price, after all its not their own money.

Looking forward to the half year report to restore some confidence and buying support in this company.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EVZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
15.5¢
Change
0.005(3.33%)
Mkt cap ! $18.81M
Open High Low Value Volume
15.5¢ 15.5¢ 15.5¢ $1.2K 7.741K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 65200 14.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
15.5¢ 9759 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.48pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EVZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.