NCK 0.00% $14.82 nick scali limited

What's going on?, page-74

1. 10,380 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 609
    i dont hold this one but im following it because im looking at stocks to buy for YIELD as im going to retire in the next 8-10 yrs and i want to boost my exposure to dividend stocks, the one major concern i have is READ THE REVIEWS from google on every nick scali store, just google any nick scali store, and it will have hundreds of REVIEWS where people give 1 or 5 stars and write a few sentences why they like the store or not, 90% of reviews are TERRIBLE as in one star or 2 stars, most people complain that they ordered the furniture 3mths ago and most still havent received it, they say when they ring up they are placed on hold for like 30 min and than when someone answers they get put on hold again and its a huge mess, some say they went back to the store in person was told everything will be ok, weeks later still no couch delivered, others have said the couches were damaged and the feet were screwed in wrongly etc... others and this is truly what scares me, is many people who have finally gotten their furniture delivered said, ITS VERY LOW QUALITY, one woman who ordered like $15,000 worth of furniture said when she eventually got it, it was bad quality.
    I would gladly buy here for the juicy consistent yield on offer, but all these reviews from numerous NCK stores really scare me, and yes i know some of them are probably fake written by the competition but most are probably real, and thats not a good sign

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NCK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$14.82
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.263B
Open High Low Value Volume
$14.76 $15.05 $14.58 $5.212M 351.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 731 $14.80

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$14.90 731 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 08/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NCK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.