MOL 0.00% 6.9¢ moly mines limited

Thanks Coop for that confirmation. I can't see that sufficient...

1. 295 Posts.
    Thanks Coop for that confirmation. I can't see that sufficient liquidity will not become available in the next 12 months. Finance for the project is pretty much a certainty in one form or another; I just hope they can get cheaper terms than that for the $150m loan. Besides this commodity is too valuable to leave in the ground!

"The versatility of molybdenum has assured it a significant role in contemporary technology and industry, which increasingly requires materials that are serviceable under ever increasingly higher stresses, greater temperature ranges, and more corrosive environments. Moreover, molybdenum finds significant usage as a refractory metal and in numerous chemical applications, including catalysts, lubricants, and pigments. The variety of uses for molybdenum materials, few of which afford acceptable substitutions, has resulted in a demand that is expected to grow at a greater rate than most other ferrous metals." FLOW STUDIES FOR RECYCLING METAL COMMODITIES IN THE UNITED STATES

Incidently recycling efficiency of molybdenum is not very efficient (30%) also maintaining the demand on the raw commodity.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MOL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.