KAL 0.00% 2.9¢ kalgoorlie gold mining limited

They have nothing going for them buddy.They have small gonads...

1. 1,057 Posts.

They have nothing going for them buddy.

They have small gonads and as such will probably try and wimp out on the revised deal and try and get it regigged again.

The moose pasture they plan on extracting 80M shares for is clearly a pile of steaming foreign cow dung.

In the short time they have had their skills on display in front of shareholders one struggles to allocate more that about 2 out of 10. In short, these blokes should go and buy a ABC child care centre which I reckon is the limit of their abilities. My nanna could make better decisions and move faster than these galahs.

As for the existing directors, what can you say? Totally missing in action. The sooner they vacate the better but I'm not suggesting the lot coming in are an any way better.

The solution lies elsewhere but dont count on these blokes to find it.

The best strategy now, in my opinion, is to put the company on care and maintenance (bugger all expenditure) until the gold price significanly moves North. A small placement from time to time to pay the bills and do nothing else. Its survival time. Too late for corporate deals and this one offers nothing but a shafting to shareholders so it would be a blessing if these two blokes with the untra small gonads decide its all too scary for them and nick off back to what they were doing before they stumbled into KAL(whatever that was).

Special contempt for the big talking yank fron the US. weak as pi** mate. Told the last AGM they were in for the long haul. Yeah sure I thought at the time and guess what? I was right, just a yank full of bullshit.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KAL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.597M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.9¢ 2.9¢ 2.9¢ $2.254K 77.71K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 203571 2.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.1¢ 20000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.42pm 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KAL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.