LNC 0.00% 99.5¢ linc energy ltd

ahpigsy, did you expect the sp to rocket after that did you?...

1. 8,880 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7
    ahpigsy, did you expect the sp to rocket after that did you? Have you forgotten or are you unaware that the ASX touched 5 YEAR LOWS TODAY.

To be honest i think it's a negative ann imo. Just the fact they have to pull up stumps (bat & ball) and move the future production plant to SA is time and money and will probably result in more delays imo.

Before anyone jumps down my throat i was a holder and i must say a very determined and convinced holder of LNC for the major part of this year.

I was stopped out in Oct (the 15th actually), haven't bought back in because a. i have no desire to atm and b. i am still infuriated with the ann that came out on the 28th of Oct regarding Brian Johnson. I almost fell off my chair when i read that! Here we were thinking that instos/weak sellers/sapex holders/recent $2.90 placement holders were selling only to have it revealed that it was the company chairman selling due to tax reasons... stuff that!! Selling!! More like giving them away. You only had to watch a couple of hours a day of trade at the time to realise he was desperate in his selling technique at best.
    Then the extra placement just before the liquids ann was the icing on the cake. Talk about desperato selling that day... where did PB find those investors/brokers?? Selling like their lives depended on it. Scared any wanna be future investors away from this share for good imo.

That and terrible market conditions have destroyed this sp. I read lately on a post that "once 1.5 billion in the bank and a sp of under $5" .. "i don't think so" the poster said. Take a look around the market and i think you will find that there are plenty of companies that are worth a hell of a lot more than that who's sp is under $5. The market doesn't give a stuff about much atm and i just hope that i am proven wrong regarding LNC but i can’t' see much upside in the sp prior to the production plant. I am disliking the Xinwin deal more and more and feel a little betrayed by PB in this regard imo.

Sorry to all investors but anxious times ahead here imo.
    At least some very good proven support around $2.75 a big positive!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LNC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.