MCB 0.00% 7.0¢ mcb resources limited

I'm in the industry, not sure where you got the 'no fear brand'...

1. 206 Posts.
    I'm in the industry, not sure where you got the 'no fear brand' being the top seller for Kmart (I'II look into it), lol, be interested to know what Phil Thomas experience is at all with licensed merchandising, none that I am aware of.

From apparel, mass market retail, buyers contacts, pricing, MOQ's, needs, understanding of market ranging from QA which is hard in this area to china manufacturing quality control, to supply chain understanding and returns and or how at all his previous experience adds any value at all when he's coming from years of failure to deliver from a fledgling mining company specializing in lithium and second rate iron ore.

It's amusing to be honest IMO, this arena is dog eat dog hardcore and only the best of the best cut it, usually the most successful appointments are from within the industry as individual reputation and relationships are everything to gaining buyer confidence, even then it's price points.

If his ADY days, lack of experience and previous failures to deliver are known he may find it hard in this area, not to mention this is a very new area of expertise required.

Good luck though, lol.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MCB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.