NDO 0.58% 86.5¢ nido education limited

Not much to post about mate. Still dodgies with the SP. Just...

1. 197 Posts.
    Not much to post about mate. Still dodgies with the SP. Just can't seem to catch a break. There is a lot of volume holding this one down for some reason. Can only assume people are scared off because of fears of capital raising for Tindalo.

My opinion is there is a 95% chance this will not happen.

The 5%, it puts me off buying more. I wanted to purchase another 100k shares today, but couldn't bring myself to pull the trigger - especially seeing as how I haven't got a response, like others, from the company about the above question being posed.

I know they will do alright. Just have to wait a couple of weeks until the announcement of the FID on Tindalo - and the SP should move then.

If everyone that has sold moves back in at once, we will have a feeding frenzy!!!

My opinion again - NDO SHOULD be a 20c stock based on Galoc alone. Tindalo FID should add 10c, Tindalo first production should add another 20c.

Stock would then be 50c, we would have a $500million dollar company with 60-80 million a year in cashflow.

Then the announcement that they are drilling Gindarra (about mid next year?? again, my opinion, no data) should add more interest. Add a buck when they announce a FID on Gindarra (give that a couple years...)

Again, I'm bullish, but cannot fire off my sixth round just yet. I'll be waiting until the above regarding Tindalo is confirmed.

Cheers to all, hope this gives you something to read while you wait for the dodgy SP action to quit!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NDO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
86.5¢
Change
0.005(0.58%)
Mkt cap ! $197.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
88.0¢ 88.0¢ 86.0¢ $101.1K 115.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2 85.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
88.0¢ 17283 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.49pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NDO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.