MNS 0.00% 4.2¢ magnis energy technologies ltd

What's gone wrong?, page-3

1. 2,013 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 465
    I don't know why I am bothering to reply to one of the VRC ramping crew lol but here it goes.

Just wondering why with the self proclaimed "world's best super dooper high grade unrivaled, unparalleled, battery grade quality graphite from a one in a million deposit" there's still no off take partner? End user qualification has been underway since June 2015. Qualification can take 12-18 months or even longer (SYR is an example)

The company stated they were in commercial discussions in January and here we are in August? Correct

So far it appears that the two "binding" off - take partners have walked away. Have they? The company is reporting that they are our cornerstone off-takes. You better let them know they have walked away lol.

As I've mentioned before I'm hoping post my experience in MNE that Cobb Johnstone is not heading up negotiations regarding off-take partners. Don't let your losing money with MNE cloud your judgement. Cobb and others personally took on a huge debt to free the company of that uneconomical deposit(s) He is yet to prove himself at MNS yet imo.

Not to mention that I have never seen the company publish stand alone met results with flake distribution nor detailed analysis of TGC in a stand alone announcement. Instead its only ever been included as a snippet in a presentation with very little detail. Do you mean very little as in what VRC put out? MNS has been transparent from the beginning. Something your inexperienced chairman could learn from. Why does the purity and flake distribution need to be in it's own document???

So I ask the question what's gone wrong? You and some of the other VRC fan boys need to expand your minds by doing further research. Don't be sucked in by the hype in the announcements, look for what is missing or not said. Suggest reading all ASX G stocks announcements as they come out and also learn about the technical side of this sector. Whilst you guys probably don't like Bailey, he is a wealth of knowledge that you could learn from.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MNS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $50.37M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0
MNS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.