APG 0.00% 0.2¢ austpac resources nl

whats gone wrong??????, page-22

1. 183 Posts.
    too good to pass!!! I keep geting lost in this site. i made the post below but did not see these posts on the forum as todays so i thought i might copy it onto the end of one of these then I know i am in the right area...........

This is my first post on hot copper and it certainly has been interesting having a read on the various comments
    on APG.

I have been a holder of the stock for some time now and most shareholders would agree the lack of progress has been rather disapointing.

Investors have had the right to call the stock a dog and in many respects they were right.

However, I am positive the tide has turned and shareholders are about to be rewarded.

I rang the company to get an idea why the share price might be moving. They indicated they are in the final stages of two large transactions and would hope to be able to spill the beans in the next few weeks.

They said one deal with a large Australian corporate will include a plant built short term which will generate a few million dollars in revenue to APG.

It was indicated the other transaction was a very large transaction with a very large corporate from overseas. (Western country and NOT India....thank God) They further said the transaction will be very lucrative to APG.

They would not say anymore but in my opinion both transactions would have to be 10 times better than the Ticor agreement which took the share price to the 20's.

Dog or not I think it is going to be a winner.

I am a buyer of the stock.

I hold BRZ, DIO, AMP, RDF

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add APG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.