APG 0.00% 0.2¢ austpac resources nl

whats gone wrong??????, page-29

1. 13,575 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 567
    re: too good to pass!!! If not the big Easy your possibly one of the Earnie love triangle E=m(cxc)as you hold another of this societies favs rdf.No accusations here although I certainly hope your right re new deals.As someone else mentioned doesnt take much to get a rise in price from market here and get the apg flock buying again.Call me cynical but Ive been stung a couple of times now by this sort of tactic with other stocks.Not based purely on HC info either.Im putting it down to the old learning curve.

Apg has a good story,granted.However there are a few big things against it.

-World economy has to pick up to make any new TiO2 projects viable.TZMI mention no real pickup in TiO2 industry till late 04/05.

-There are still enough quality sources of TiO2 to make the beneficial effects of earms/ears redundant at this stage

-The large guys control this market.Very difficult for a new player to get off the ground,espc on the basis of new technology.Got to ask yourself why did Ticor get involved then pull the plug.I think in their interest to keep a potential basin competitor out of the loop.

Im not ramping Ticor(as ive never held it-wish i had though)here,but if youd put your cash into it instead of apg youd be considerably better off today.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add APG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.