BRT 0.00% 1.0¢ brainytoys limited

I remain hopeful that a deal will be done with Blackwater so we...

1. 3,958 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 492
    I remain hopeful that a deal will be done with Blackwater so we can pay back the MFC loan and keep the MFC license.

But if not....

BRT would go into VA and we would need to pay back the MFC loan ($2m) and also potentially the Noble convertible notes ($1m).

Given most of the orders for the Christmas period would have been in by now, and given the increase presence of the Marshmallow range in the major retailers, plus the decrease in the AUD, I would say we could be looking at booking a $1m+ profit for the final quarter up until now? (And probably more if we were to continue in our current form for the remainder of the year).

So we would need at least another $1m to pay back MFC, and potentially another $1m for Noble.

So we have 3 options IMO:

1. Raise money through an equity issue
    2. Raise money through a debt issue
    3. Sell assets

1. Could be done I imagine, whether its the Bodgers of the world or the likes of Pitt Capital.

2. Could be done, especially given the Blackwater DD was complete. It could just be a timing thing to get things sorted.

3. Would be done as a last resort IMO. And I would imagine Toyway would be the most likely to be sold.

So given the market cap is now $1m, IMO the downside is severly limited.

What gives me some comfort is that the main creditors (namely MFC and Noble) are also the largest shareholders..

Anyway, what do other people think?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.