CFU 0.00% 0.4¢ ceramic fuel cells limited

what's gunner happen now?

1. 7,432 Posts.
    This is all pretty disasterous,hey?
    Don't you feel you've just been "rorted" by Insiders?
    What with a "salting" Buyup the other Thursday/Friday so "They" could distribute to the Momentum bunnies and others on the "artifical" run to 15/20 cents.
    Frankly I cannot find a reason why today CFU is not at 5 cents instead of the current 7.

LongTerm Holders-Are you going to kick in your 5cents a share Right? I haven't still been able to establish exactly how much of the previous Capital is being written off but it seems now to be virtually the lot of the September08 Book Value ie it's ALL Impaired/a Write Off not the previous announced Percent.

There is a Real Possibility that these Placements/Subscriptions/Rights Issue will NOT be fully subscribed.I suggest that this Nomura Mob may have already Raised it's Back Up Underwrite of $10 mil over the last 10days or so.

Specifically Pixie-You have been Written Down/Diluted by d'System.Your Investment has been "Sold" at 5 cents by the Company.
    Do you really want to throw MORE Money down d'Toilet [perhaps] because ya in love with a Cupboard?Pixie,"dear",d'BigBoys have come out of d'Closet and are wanting to Do it to Ya again!!

cheers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CFU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.